Meet my favorite dip of all time — and I promise I’m not exaggerating! ☺️
Not only is this Smoked Salmon Dip ultra-delicious but it’s pretty fancy too! 💁🏼♀️ I love mixing high and low ingredients and this recipe is the ULTIMATE definition of high & low. Only 4 ounces of smoked salmon is needed because it will get mixed with cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, horseradish, and dill. Fresh herbs are ALWAYS a great way to make a dip feel fresh & elegant. Dill and smoked salmon make the perfect pair! Just writing this blog post is making my mouth water y’all.
I prefer to serve this Smoked Salmon Dip with water crackers because there’s SO MUCH flavor in the dip itself that you don’t want the crackers to take away from the amazing ingredients. If I ever have leftovers (which is very rare) I’ll eat this with crackers for lunch the next day and it’s such a treat! 😍
If you’re wanting to impress a group of friends or family this is guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser! You know it’s a WINNER when guests always ask for the recipe! I would highly recommend serving this with white wine or champagne. Enjoy y’all! 🍾
Smoked Salmon Dip
YIELDS 1 ½ PINTS
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
CHILL TIME: 2 HOURS
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
¼ cup sour cream
¼ cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 tablespoon minced dill
1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
½ teaspoon coarse kosher salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
4 ounces smoked salmon, minced
Water crackers, for serving
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add the sour cream and mayonnaise. Mix until combined.
- With the mixer on low add the lemon juice, minced dill, horseradish, salt, and pepper. Mix until combined.
- Fold in the minced smoked salmon with a large spatula.
- Place the dip in a smaller serving bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.