Thinking about our baby girl’s nursery has definitely lifted my spirits during COVID-19. I am so so thankful to have an exciting project to work on and look forward too! I’ve found lots of inspiration on Pinterest & have put together my own inspiration board. One of my favorite interior design tips is to mix old with new! Since all of the furniture will be brand new, I’m going to add in some antique botanical prints, an Italian tole chandelier that I bought years ago, and blanc de chine lamp.
SHOP THE POST
- This white acrylic crib is the perfect combination of modern & classic!
- Love this glider & ottoman that provides extra hidden storage! Thinking I’m going to add this decorative embroidered tape to make it look custom made!
- This floral garden stool will be so cute next to the glider & the perfect spot for my favorite coffee mug! 😉
- So excited to get this classic campaign-style changing table/dresser! Love the brass accents!
- I bought this acrylic console table last year and I love it so much! It’s currently in our sunroom but I’m going to move it into the nursery. Cannot wait to style it with classic children’s books and some of my old baby things. 🙂
- I ordered this Redoute Botanical Print along with this one. They will look perfect in these gold frames!
- So excited about this floral pillow! I’ve always wanted a place to use the classic Lee Jofa Althea fabric and now I have the perfect room for it!
- This antique Blanc De Chine Lamp & gorgeous pleated lampshade will help balance all of the “new” furniture!
- Let’s just say that this rattan basket is an absolute STEAL!!! I’ve already started putting baby girl’s stuffed animals in it!
- How sweet is this little bunny?!
- I’m obsessed with these crib sheets from Serena & Lily. I just ordered them & I cannot wait for them to arrive! Thinking I’ll order this pattern as well to use as a back-up. Everything is 20% too!
- Love this classic quilted crib skirt with pink piping from Restoration Hardware.
- I ordered these whitewash rattan storage baskets for baby girl’s closet. They will be perfect for storing shoes, books, burp cloths, etc.
- This ivory wool diamond rug will be the perfect finishing touch!
Image source Amy Berry
Image source Maisonette