HAPPY FALL Y’ALL! I’m sharing all of my favorite fall essentials today! From home decor, kitchen tools, fashion, and all the things you’ll need for entertaining!
- How cute is this buffalo check sweater?! Bonus it’s less than $50!
- My caramel agate coasters are one of my favorite things in our house! Not only are the super useful but they are also beautiful! I especially love the gold edges. 🙂
- This wood bark cake stand has fall written all over it and is great for entertaining! It’s super versatile and can double as a cheese board.
- Do you avoid making recipes that call for peeled and cored apples?? I did too until I bought this amazing apple peeler, slicer, and corer! Such a great deal for $12.99!
- I got these gold leaf cheese knives last year and I absolutely LOVE them!!
- This is my favorite blazer to wear in the fall! Literally goes with everything!
- Chinoiserie Pumpkin Mug — no explanation needed. 😉
- How cute are these pheasant salt & pepper shakers?!
- Looking for a great cheese board?! Look no further — this one is less than $25 and the quality is amazing!
- Woodland Spode China is my favorite dinnerware for fall and it’s all on MAJOR SALE — here are my favorite dinner plates, salad plates, and scalloped serving platter!
- I got this leopard sweatshirt a few weeks ago when we were in Nashville & I’ve been wearing it NON-STOP!!! It’s super soft and the leopard print is so on point. It’s also 30% off right now!
- I’ve been loving my orange buffalo check apron & oven mitts from Williams Sonoma.
SHOP THE POST