Let’s get real — we all know that Thanksgiving wouldn’t be complete without CRANBERRY SAUCE! More specifically FRESH cranberry sauce — not that yucky stuff in the can. Most people who do end up buying the canned have absolutely NO IDEA how easy it is to make real cranberry sauce! Once you try it, I promise you will neverrrrr go back!
Literally all you need are THREE INGREDIENTS!! How easy is that?!!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag of fresh cranberries
- 2 large oranges (zested & juiced)
- 1 cup of PURE maple syrup (NOT pancake syrup)
I also wanted to share my favorite Thanksgiving dinnerware with y’all!! My personal favorites are Spode Woodland, Spode Delamere (aka the plain Woodland & you can get 4 dinner plates for under $60!!!), and of course Juliska Country Estate in flint. ***BONUS — the Spode Woodland pattern is on MAJOR SALE right now. We are talking almost everything is under $100 on Wayfair which is insane! You can order it now & still get it before Thanksgiving!!! If I had to choose just one thing to purchase it would most definitely be this Spode Woodland Scalloped Platter it’s absolutely GORGEOUS and y’all know that I love anything scalloped! This Turkey Platter would definitely be the runner up though! 😉
SHOP THANKSGIVING DINNERWARE
3-Ingredient Cranberry Sauce
YIELDS 3 CUPS
PREP TIME: 3 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 30 MINUTES
1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries
2 large oranges
1 cup pure maple syrup
- Place the cranberries in a medium saucepan.
- Zest the oranges and add to the cranberries and then add the juice of both oranges.
- Add pure maple syrup (NOT pancake syrup)!
- Turn the heat to medium and bring the mixture to a boil. While boiling stir constantly for 60 seconds.
- Stir and reduce the heat to medium-low for 15-25 minutes stirring occasionally until most of the cranberries burst and the sauce is thick. If the sauce is still thin continue simmering until it’s a thick consistency.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.